Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Weekend Thirty-Three: Garden of Taste at Wallflower

This weekend was shaping up to be one of indecision. We knew that we needed brunch, but where?  Wandering about near our favourite haunts, we came across the charming Wallflower.


The decor of the Wallflower is simple and fun. Tables made of plywood, a cove ceiling, and a hand-painted wall (of flowers, naturally!) contribute to the comfy atmosphere.

After our usual drinks, Catie chose the Crystal Benny ($12) and I an omelette with cheddar, bacon, avocado, and  goat cheese for $8. That Benny was delicious! Catie was sure that it contained an entire avocado.  I felt that an omelette would cure my indecision. It was fab.



This is a good place for those with dietary restrictions. Veggie, vegan, gluten-free - nobody will go hungry here! We will be back!


1 comment:

  1. Looks great! I love that part of Vancouver. I was planning to do some dog walking at the shelter tomorrow morning, so maybe I can convince Masa to ride over with me, walk with the dogs, and then have brunch at The Wallflower.

    Since I'm basically a wallflower at most social gatherings, this might be just the place!

    ReplyDelete